domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2016

E-MAIL

At this level the writings should be easy but well structured and planned. So we are going to start with the most useful and simple writing: The informal email.






Email is a fast way of communication, so they must be short and clear, answering or replaying always to the questions or information required by the person who writes the email to you.

Some tips for this writing are:


  • To open the email:
    • Dear XXXX
    • Hi XXXX
    • Hello XXX
    •  
  • To close the email:
    • Best
    • Best wishes
    • Love
  • Thanking for something: 
    • Thanks a lot for +ing (ex: thanks a lot for inviting me...)
    • Thanks for +ing (ex: thanks for inviting me...)
    • I want to thank you for +ing (ex: I want to thank you for inviting me...)
  • Suggesting:
    •  How about buying/going to…?
    • Would you like to…?
    • What do you think about going to…?
    • Why don’t we do/go to…?
  • Inviting:
    •  I would like to invite you to come to… 
    •  Would you like to come with me to…?
    •  How about meeting/going to…?
    •  I would like you to come to…

  • Apologising for something:
    •  I am sorry I couldn’t… 
    •  I am so sorry I didn’t remember to
    •  I want to apologise for not + ing
    •  I am afraid I won’t be able to …






       



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario